Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group
When someone you love dies by suicide, you may need a place to share your feelings, thoughts, and experiences. For some, part of healing is in meeting others who understand, can offer support, strength, and hope.
While attending this free, peer and professionally facilitated group, survivors 15 years and older can:
- Connect with others who have survived this life-changing experience. You are not alone!
- Learn the “why” behind suicide.
- Understand common reactions, including anger, blame, guilt, regret, and relief.
- Have the opportunity to become involved in suicide prevention.
We are back in person! We meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday nights from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Contact Barb at (989) 781-5260 or email@example.com for more information.
Local Outreach to Suicide Survivors
There are many resources available for those who have been impacted by suicide and those who struggle with depression and thoughts of suicide. Here are just a few…
- Alliance of Hope: Suicide Loss Survivors https://allianceofhope.org
- American Association of Suicidology https://suicidology.org
- Children’s Grief Center www.childrensgriefcenterglbr.org
- Faith Community Resource https://theactionalliance.org/faith-hope-life
- Families Against Narcotics https://familiesagainstnarcotics.org
- MI Hope Portal https://www.mihopeportal.com
- Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency https://www.michiganveterans.com/
- Society for Prevention of Teen Suicide https://sptsusa.org/
- Suicide: Finding Hope https://www.suicidefindinghope.com
- Tragedy Assistance Programs for Survivors https://taps.org
- Workplace Suicide Prevention https://workplacesuicideprevention.com/